1. What is Your Cash?
2. In case already have AEON credit card, can apply Your Cash or not
Yes, customer can apply new card
3. Credit limit of Your Cash card is together with limit of Credit card or not ?
If customer has credit card already and require to apply more Your Cash for more your convenient, Company separate the limit for Credit card and Your Cash.
4. Minimum withdrawal of Your Cash card
Your Cash card can withdraw minimum at 1,000 Baht as the amount approved.
5. How much does the interest rate and fee for Your Cash ?
6. What is the difference between AEON Happy Pay and previous Hire Purchase service?
AEON Happy Pay service can be applied via EDC machine without filling the form or telephone or fax requesting for approval by authorize staff.
7. In case customer would like to apply for AEON Happy Pay but does not hold a Member card of 4 categories/ or have no Your Cash limit, How shall customer apply for AEON Happy Pay?
8. In case customer do not have AEON member card customer can apply at AEON branch. Can customer use AEON Happy Pay installment plan immediately?
Yes, can use immediately.
9. Can AEON member card customer apply for AEON Happy Pay installment via EDC or not?
Customer can use the available Your Cash limit if the status of the card is normal, customer can apply installment AEON Happy Pay. In case customer is not sure about the available limit, customer can check the limit by 3 following channels:
And if customer did not know a available balance, customer can check available balance 3 channels as follows,
1. AEON THAI MOBILE application (Download application at App Store or Google Pay)
2. AEON Website at www.aeon.co.th
3. AEON Contact Center 0-2665-0123 and press 1 press 2 for a process
10. Can AEON Credit Card holder apply for AEON Happy Pay or not?
Customer cannot apply for AEON Happy Pay as this service is for AEON member card only.
AEON Credit Card holders and other customers can apply AEON member card at AEON branch nationwide to use AEON Happy Pay.
11. How can the customer know the approval result for AEON Happy Pay?
Customer can immediately know the result via EDC machine and system shall send SMS the result to customer's Mobile.
12. In case customer have available Your Cash limit, can customer can use the full available limit or not?/ or is there any restriction buying the product or services?
Customer can use available limit with no restriction, for example; customer have limit 100,000 THB and already spent 20,000 THB, custmer can use 80,000 THB for AEON Happy Pay installments.
13. Installment loan and Happy Pay can be applied for maximum of 48 months installments period, Yes or No?
Yes, minimum payment shall not be less than 300 THB per month.
14. How many items transactions can customer apply for installment loan and Happy Pay per member?
There is not limit on the items, it depends on the available limit balance of customer.
15. In case customer did not bring AEON member card or card lost, can customer apply for AEON Happy Pay installment or not?
Customer cannot apply for AEON Happy Pay as it required AEON member card to complete the transaction via EDC machine.
In case customer lost the member card, customer can contract AEON Company to re-issue the card.
16. In case customer cancel transaction, How does the merchant operate?
The cancel of AEON happy pay transaction is divided 2 cases:
1. In case customer cancel transaction before settlement, a merchant can cencel transaction via EDC machine.
2. In case customer cancel and return goods after settlement, a merchant should submit cancelling documents to AEON company.
AEON compay shall cancel the transaction and refund the amount to customer in the next settlement. The company reserve
the right to refund MDR 1.3% to merchant.
17. Does AEON Rabbit Member Card customers still be able to use it?
About AEON Rabbit Member Card ,The Marketing department will cancel the application by effective from 1 February 2020 onwards.
Note: Existing customers who have AEON Rabbit Member Card still receive the privileges of the card exactly as the same.
18. What is a loan service agreement?
19. Why do I need to change agreement of loan service?
To facilitate for Your Card member? and supporting electronic financial services, which will be developed in the future.
20. How is it different from the old agreement?
Difference in the collector of stamp duty for New Loan service. AEONTS will Collect stamp duty from total limit of Your cash, as for the old agreement, stamp duty will be collected when a customer have a new agreement or withdraw money.
21. Why do I need to pay stamp duty?
Generally, in making a new loan agreement, stamp duty has to be paid in order to file for the Revenue Department every time.
22. How to accept new loan service agreement?
For current customer, there are 2 ways for accepting the new loan service agreement
1. AEON THAI MOBILE APPLICATION
2. AEON ATM
23. Period of accepting new loan service agreement
Able to accept until 31 December 2019,however, we suggest that customers immediately do click accept for faciliating the cardholders using Your Cash service.
24. If I accept New loan service agreement, will there be charge of stamp duty for old customer or not?
When customer accepted, means that the customer has changed to New agreement of loan service and will have no charge of stamp duty. Stamp duty will be charged when Your card member have increase credit limit.
25. How to accept via AEON THAI MOBILE APPLICATION?
In case of accepting via AEON THAI MOBILE APPLICATION,customer needs to update version of the application first. After the version update is complete, the system will show the detail for accepting new loan service agreement. When customer selects "accept", he/she will be able to use AEON THAI MOBILE APPLICATION as usual.
26. How to accept at AEON ATM
When selecting the menu "withdraw money" at AEON ATM,the system will show detail for accepting and then customer will be able to withdraw money.
27. In case of increasing credit limits
In case of receiving increase of credit limit the company will charge stamp duty from the new limit that has been increased.
28. In case customer does not accept, what will be the impact?
If customer does not accept the new loan service agreement, it will affect the charge of stamp duty which will be charged with the same amount as the old loan service agreement.