- OTP (One Time Password) is a security feature which smarter, more advanced security system to protect your AEON Online Service account by sending through SMS to your mobile number registered.
- OTP is used to identification and authentication customer before allow to access to AEON Online Service system.
- Register AEON Online Service
- Logged in AEON Online Service if you did not log in more than 3 months
- Rewards Redemption in AEON Happy Reward
Save the environment with AEON Online E-Statement service to reduce paper usage.
Just 5 easy steps to apply for the electronic payment advice via email.
Safe, Fast, Comfortable make your life easier than ever.
- Enter www.aeon.co.th
- Register / Login to AEON Online Services.
- Click "Apply to stop paper statement".
- Confirm and submit e-mail address.
- Send consent form back to AEON Branch nationwide.
ÆON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Company Limited (Customer Services Department)
699 Modern Tower Building Srinakarin Road, Suan Luang, Bangkok 10250
AEON gives a special privilege to our precious credit card holder by giving more AEON Happy Points up to 20 times*
Simply register for membership at www.aeonpointsup.com The shopping gateway website in Thailand that AEON credit card holder can enjoy unlimited points. Just shop and spending by AEON credit card (AEON gold card or AEON classic card) through many leading online stores.
This privilege is for AEON credit card holder only.
Please find more details at www.aeonpointsup.com
* Points earn may vary depending on store’s terms. This privilege excludes AEON Royal Orchid Plus Platinum