ログイン用ユーザー名 （1回のみ設定可能）は4-20 文字内で特殊記号を除く半角英数字a-z、A-Z、0-9が使用可能です。
お客様が普段ご使用のＥメールアドレス を入力してください。 お客様のメールホストが安定していること、メールボックスの容量がいっぱいでない事を確認してください。
Terms and Conditions of AEON Thai Mobile Application and AEON Online Service
1. General Information of the Service
AEON Thai Mobile Application and AEON Online Service (collectively the "
") are online services for the customer of AEON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Company Limited ("
") to verify account information as well as execute transactions via application on mobile phone and tablet ("
") or website of AEONTS ("
2. Agreement on Service Usage
In using the Online Service, the customer hereby acknowledges, agrees and accepts as follows:
2.1 The customer agrees to abide by and be liable to AEONTS under the terms and conditions prescribed herein, on Application and Website including the terms and conditions to be further prescribed or amended by AEONTS as it deems appropriate, which shall form part of these terms and conditions.
2.2 The customer agrees that any transaction made via the Online Service after logging in using Username, Password and PIN specifically granted to the customer, including customer verification using OTP or other electronic means capable of identifying identity and confirming transaction of the customer shall be deemed as correctly and validly made by the customer as if electronic signature were duly affixed by the customer. Upon confirming the transaction, the transaction shall be legally binding on the customer and can be cited as evidence without any other evidence bearing the customer’s signature required. In this regard, the customer waives the right to object or challenge AEONTS against any such transaction executed via the Online Service and the accuracy thereof.
2.3 AEONTS reserves the right to provide all or some features of the Online Service during the service hours announced on Website or Application. The Online Service’s features available on Website and Application may be different. AEONTS may consider to configure, remove or add any features at any time as it deems appropriate.
2.4 The customer agrees and acknowledges that AEONTS may not be able to provide the Online Service in the event of breakdown, malfunction, improvement or reparation of the computer system, component, telecommunication system and relevant network system or any force majeure events.
2.5 AEONTS reserves the right to suspend or stop the Online Service temporarily or permanently at any time without prior notice.
3. Conditions of Use
For security in using the Online Service, the customer agrees:
3.1 To ensure that the computer terminal, equipment and other electronic communication devices, connection to internet network and/or web browser used to access the Online Service have adequate capacity and have been installed with protection against computer viruses, malwares and any other deceptive programs designed to destroy or restrict accession to data and other threats, as well as meet the standard specifications set by AEONTS.
3.2 To be careful in accessing to and filling out information concerning credit card, member card, personal information and other information of the customer.
3.3 To protect and keep confidential personal information, the Username, Password, PIN and OTP as assigned to the customer by AEONTS and those changed afterwards.
3.4 Not to leave the computer terminal, equipment and /or other electronic communication devices which are logged in unattended and to log off the Online Service every time after use.
3.5 In the event that the customer accesses to the Online Service using shared computers, shared electronic communication devices and/or public internet network the customer agrees to be responsible for all damages incurred by the customer, AEONTS and any other person should there be any unauthorized access to or any transaction being executed through the Online Service, or personal information of the customer or other AEONTS’s customers being revealed. In this regard, AEONTS reserves the right to suspend the Online Service, whether in whole or in part, for so long as and in the event that the customer accesses to the Online Service in such manner or through such or other connection AEONTS deems unsecured.
3.6 If the Password or PIN of the customer is lost, stolen or if the customer suspects that other person may know or be able to guess them, the customer shall promptly change the Password and/or PIN by the method as prescribed by AEONTS. It shall be sole responsibility of the customer to do so. Failure to do so will result in liability to the customer for all transactions and all losses and damages occurred.
3.7 In the event of error while using or transacting via the Online Service, the customer shall inform AEONTS in writing within 7 days from the date of such error, otherwise it shall be deemed that the transaction executed is correct and valid. In reporting error, the customer shall prepare and send to AEONTS a letter informing at least the following details:
3.7.1 Date and time of the transaction;
3.7.2 Location of the computer terminal, equipment or the electronic communication devices used and type of internet network connection;
3.7.3 16-digit number of credit card or member card, name, surname and contactable telephone number of the customer;
3.7.4 Type of transaction; and
3.7.5 Description of the error and reference code (if any)
4. Protection of Customer Security
AEONTS reserves the right to suspend the Online Service if repeatedly entered wrong Username, Password, PIN and/or OTP over the number of times allowed by AEONTS. In such case, transaction on process shall be immediately cancelled and the customer shall not be able to claim for any damages which may arise therefrom. To resume the Online Service, the customer can contact Contact Center of AEONTS at 02-665-0123 during working days and hours.
5. No Warranty
The information and materials contained in Application and Website, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis. AEONTS does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials, and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in providing information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights and title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction therewith.
6. Exemption of Liability
In no event shall AEONTS be liable for any losses, damages including without limitation direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or difficulties incurred by the customer from using or transacting via the Online Service including in the following cases:
6.1 The customer discloses his/her Username, Password, PIN and/or OTP to other person so as to allow such other person to login and execute transactions on his/her behalf, including to use the Online Service for illegal purpose.
6.2 Any cause attributable to deliberate act or negligence on the part of the customer.
6.3 Non-compliance by the customer with the terms and conditions of the Online Service including manuals and guidelines for using the Online Service issued by AEONTS, or any applicable laws and regulations.
6.4 Any error occurred from change or cancellation of the instruction and/or information transmitted to the Online Service or failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission of the system and/or web browser and/or the internet service provider or telephone network provider of the customer or AEONTS.
6.5 Cyber intrusion and/or attack by any person or group of person on any hardware, software and/or components relating to the Online Service, including release of program that may be harmful to system such as Virus, Trojan Horses and Worms which may affect the operation of the Online Service.
6.6 Damage and/or inability to use the system, program and/or equipment for using the Online Service whether it be of AEONTS or other person, including but not limited to damage and/or error of the system, program, computer server system, electricity supply system, telecommunication devices, electricity devices, telephone line and/or telecommunication network system and/or any part of electronic system occurs.
6.7 Any loss of data in the course of transmission whether via the Online Service system or other system of AEONTS or other system of the customer or internet service provider.
6.8 Any damage caused by fire, earthquake, flood, accidents, riots, protests, civil disturbances, war, closure of business or strikes, disruption of electricity or services provided by the internet service provider, or other force majeure beyond the control of AEONTS and AEONTS is prevented from providing the Online Service. In those cases under clauses 6.1 – 6.3, the customer agrees to be responsible for any and all damages suffered by AEONTS and any other persons.
7. Service Fees
The customer agrees to pay service fees, charges and other expenses for the Online Service usage at the rates prescribed by AEONTS (at present, the Online Service is provided free-of-charge).
8.1 The customer agrees that AEONTS may contact, inquire, maintain, collect, disclose and use any or all information concerning the customer as necessary and appropriate or as AEONTS deems beneficial to the customer in receiving information on other products and/or services.
8.2 In case that AEONTS is required to disclose financial information or transaction or other information related to the Online Service usage of the customer to any agencies pursuant to the provisions of laws, orders, or rules and regulations issued by any competent or regulating authorities or disclosure is made for the benefit of the Online Service provision or for such other purpose as AEONTS deems appropriate, the customer agrees and consents AEONTS to disclose and/or report information and transaction of the customer in all respects, and agrees that such consent shall continue to be valid regardless of the customer’s terminating subscription to the Online Service, the Online Service account, or loan account or credit card account has been closed.
AEONTS may contact the customer via mobile phone, address or email given or last informed to AEONTS.
The customer agrees to allow AEONTS to contact via mobile phone, email, Website, Application, SMS and postage including for the purpose of advertising and marketing products and services of AEONTS and other persons/entities, which shall be deemed that the customer is duly notified by AEONTS.
10. Service Cancellation
10.1 AEONTS has the right to cancel the Online Service without notifying the customer in the following events:
(1) the customer has not logged in the Online Service for more than 1 year from the subscription date or from the date last logged in.
(2) the customer breaches any terms and conditions of the Online Service including failure to pay service fee, charges or expenses in relation to any services of AEONTS for whatsoever reasons.
10.2 AEONTS has the right to cancel any features of the Online Service without prior notice.
10.3 The customer may cancel the Online Service by notifying AEONTS in the prescribed manner. Upon cancellation, any transaction in process shall be cancelled immediately.
11. Other Conditions
11.1 If any terms and conditions contained herein is invalid, contrary to law or becomes unenforceable, the invalidity, contradiction and unenforceability of such part shall not affect or prejudice the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
11.2 In the course of the Online Service usage, if there is any agreement on supplementary service of any kind between AEONTS and the customer, the customer agrees that the supplementary service shall be part of the Online Service. These terms and conditions shall be applied to the Online Service and terms and conditions of the supplementary service shall be regarded as additional terms and conditions and form part of these terms and conditions. In case of conflict, these terms and conditions shall prevail with respect to the Online Service and the terms and conditions for supplementary service shall prevail with respect to the supplementary service.
11.3 The customer may print out the transaction confirmation page for his/her own record.
11.4 In case these terms and conditions differ from the terms and conditions of other services provided by AEONTS, these terms and conditions shall be prevailed for the Online Service only.
11.5 No delay, omission or waiver of exercising any rights or remedies as conferred by laws and these terms and conditions by AEONTS shall impair such rights or remedies or constitute a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial delay, omission or waiver of exercising of such rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other rights or remedies or be regarded as waiver or consent by AEONTS for the customer to proceed with any actions.
11.6 The customer and AEONTS agree that these terms and conditions shall be subject to and be interpreted in accordance with and governed by the laws of Thailand and that Thai court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arisen from the Online Service and its supplementary services.
Terms and Conditions of Pay Now Service
1. Pay Now service is a supplementary service of the Online Service which enables the customer to make payment for AEONTS payment advice and other types of payment AEONTS may further prescribe. Pay Now service is accessible via Application only.
2. Payment through Pay Now service is made by debiting the customer’s bank account opened with the prescribed commercial banks (the "
") through payment channel of the Bank such as mobile banking, online direct debit or such other payment channel to be determined by AEONTS. The customer who wishes to use Pay Now service must have a bank account with the Bank and must have applied for mobile banking or direct debit service for such account. Maximum payment limit per time and per day and service fees shall be as announced and charged by the Bank.
3. Customer hereby agrees and acknowledges that confirmation of any payment instruction on Pay Now service in the manner prescribed by AEONTS shall be regarded as the customer’s expression of intention to debit his/her bank account. Upon receipt of the customer’s payment instruction, AEONTS shall send the payment instruction to the Bank and the customer shall afterwards confirm the payment instruction with the Bank in the manner so prescribed for the transaction to be completed. In case the remaining balance in the bank account is less than the amount of payment the customer wishes to make, the Bank shall have the sole right to decide whether to proceed for partial payment or not proceed the payment at all. In such case, the customer must inquire to the Bank directly.
4. AEONTS shall not be responsible for any damages suffered by the customer or other person from using Pay Now service which are caused by errors or mistakes from payment instruction of the customer or the customer’s device, communication or internet network, the Bank, external service provider or other person, insufficient account balance and other causes beyond control of AEONTS.
5. Unless stated otherwise, terms and conditions of Online Service shall apply to Pay Now service to the extent not contradictory to the terms and conditions of Pay Now service.
Terms and Conditions of Payment Allocation Service
1. Payment Allocation service is a supplementary service of the Online Service which enables the customer to allocate his/her unidentified or incorrectly identified payment made to AEONTS. Payment Allocation service is accessible via Application only.
2. Once AEONTS has found unidentified payment, AEONTS will send an alert to the customer via Application to allocate such payment through Payment Allocation Service.
3. Customer hereby agrees and acknowledges that allocation of payment by the customer via Payment Allocation service shall be regarded as the customer’s expressing intention to make payment according to the allocation he/she has made. In the event that customer does not allocate the payment or allocates incorrectly or only partially by the time specified by AEONTS, AEONTS shall allocate payment for the customer in accordance with AEONTS’s criteria.
4. AEONTS may suspend Payment Allocation service temporarily during the account closing period of AEONTS in each month or after AEONTS has already allocated the customer’s payment or in other events AEONTS deems appropriate.
5. AEONTS reserves the right to suspend the Payment Allocation service in case the customer has not logged in the Application for more than 4 consecutive months or in other cases AEONTS deems appropriate.
6. Unless stated otherwise, terms and conditions of Online Service shall apply to Payment Allocation service to the extent not contradictory to the terms and conditions of Payment Allocation service.
AEON Thailand Foundation
AEON Insurance Service
Copyright 2013 ÆON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Company Limited. All rights reserved.