The eligible AEON credit cards are as following; AEON Royal Orchid Plus Platinum Card, AEON Big C Platinum payWave Credit Card, AEON Mastercard, AEON Visa, AEON JCB and all AEON Co-branded cards.
Every spending of 25 baht for AEON Classic Card and 20 baht for AEON Royal Orchid Plus Platinum Card, AEON Big C Platinum payWave Credit Card and AEON Gold Card can get 1 point (except cash advance and other service fees such as overdue penalty fee, overdue interest, interest for cash advance installment and electricity bill payment via credit card)
AEON member who possesses more then 1 card can combine the point between cards.
Points will be expired within 4 years since the first year of spending.
The Customer must be AEON member until the date of point redemption.
Points can be checked via monthly payment advice, AEON Call center (IVR system) at 0-2665-0123 or http://www.aeon.co.th/
Only AEON primary cardholder can redeem point.
AEON primary cardholder must not have any overdue payable for spending through that card during joining the Program.
In case of cash redemption, AEON will credit back to the customer’s credit card account in the next billing statement.
In case of donation, AEON will transfer cash to the foundation account, then the foundation will send a receipt to you later
AEON reserves the right not to accept the request of cancellation or change the rewards after the 10th of following month.
AEON reserves the right to change conditions, point calculation method, point collection period or other factors without prior notice.
All holders of AEON credit card, both primary and supplementary, (The “Cardholder”) issued by AEON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Company Limited (the “Company”) who maintain their membership status and are not delinquent on the date of redemption.
AEON Happy Point Accumulation
- Every 25 Baht spending through AEON Classic card, And every 20 Baht of AEON Gold card and AEON Royal Orchid Plus Platinum Card both primary and supplementary, will earn 1 AEON Happy Point automatically, AEON Happy Point is calculation on the spending amount for purchase of goods and services only, excluding interest, fees , cash advance fees and refinancing debts transferred from the loan or credit formerly owed to other lender or credit card issuer.
- AEON Happy Points earned by every supplementary card of its primary card will be accumulated to the AEON Happy Point account of the Primary card automatically.
- AEON Happy Point earned from AEON Royal Orchid Plus Platinum Card can redeem only Royal Orchid Plus mileage.
- AEON Happy Point earned from AEON Big C Platinum payWave Credit Card can redeem only Big C Voucher.
Validity Period of AEON Happy Point
AEON Happy Point is valid for a maximum period of 4 years until 31 December of the expiry year of card. The Cardholder can check his/her AEON Happy Point and its expiry date from monthly billing statement of primary card
Terms and Conditions
In redeeming AEON Happy Point, the Cardholder consents to the disclosure of his/her name, address and contact phone number to the product/service Provider and delivery service provider of the reward.
The privileges of point redemption in the AEON Happy Rewards program of the company can be enjoyed by the Cardholder only.
Point redemption in the AEON Happy Reward program is reserved for the primary Cardholder only. The right to point redemption is non-transferable.
Point redemption shall be transacted by any of the following methods:
- Sending redemption form to the Company via facsimile at Fax number. 0-2665-0800-1
- Transaction point redemption via the company’s website https://www.aeon.co.th/memberservice/EN
The Cardholder may only transact by any one of above methods each time of redemption.
Point redemption in 3. Above shall be valid only upon the company’s receipt of correct and complete information.
After proceeding with point redemption whether by any method, the Cardholder may cancel, change or amend the redemption details only within the 10th day of following month, otherwise the Cardholder can no longer object such point redemption and shall accept the reward redeemed.
The reward cannot be returned, transferred nor converted to cash or other privileges or services.
The Reward is limited in numbers. In case the reward is out of stock, the Company reserves the right to deliver substitute reward of comparable with similar value or cancel such reward without prior notice.
The point redeemed will be deducted from the accumulated AEON Happy Points of the relevant credit card. In case the points redeemed are of more than one credit card, the points accumulated in the said credit cards shall in aggregate be not less than the redemption points required for the reward.
Point redemption shall comply with the redemption conditions prescribed for each reward by the Company. If the points are insufficient or the Cardholder is delinquent on the date of redemption, the company reserves the right to cancel the redemption transaction of than particular Cardholder at the discretion of company.
Any fraud, deception or counterfeit in order to obtain AEON Happy Point, whether all or partial, may result in the Company cancelling the points and/or recalling the reward and goods, etc. and demanding payment for the services used and any and all expenses incurred therefore, including cancelling relevant credit and initiating legal proceedings against wrongdoer.
The Company shall not take a responsibility in any defect or loss of reward redeemed. By the way, in case of any problem or question about reward, the Cardholder can directly contact with the product/service provider or for additional information, the Cardholder can contact Customer Service at phone number 0-2665-0123
The Company shall provide the Cardholder’s information including (but not limited to) name-surname, address, and phone number to product/service provider for the confirmation of time and place of delivery in order to obtain correctness and convenience for the reward delivery
The Company reserves the right to amend redemption conditions and / or rewards catalogue and / or redemption points required for each reward, including canceling AEON Happy Rewards program as it deems appropriate without prior notice.
In case of dispute, Arising from AEON Happy Rewards program, The Company's decision shall be final.
Where these Terms and Conditions are made in Thai and other languages version, If there are any discrepancies or inconsistencies, the Thai version shall prevail for the interpretation
Delivery of Reward
- The delivery will take 4-8 weeks after the company receive the redemption form or request.
- Once the reward is delivered to the Cardholder at the address specified in the redemption form / instruction and a period of not less than 30 days has passed without the Cardholder’s notice otherwise, the Company shall deem that the reward has duly been received by the Cardholder in good condition