- OTP (One Time Password) is a security feature which smarter, more advanced security system to protect your AEON Online Service account by sending through SMS to your mobile number registered.
- OTP is used to identification and authentication customer before allow to access to AEON Online Service system.
- Register AEON Online Service
- Logged in AEON Online Service if you did not log in more than 3 months
- Rewards Redemption in AEON Happy Reward
Save the environment with AEON Online E-Statement service to reduce paper usage.
Just 5 easy steps to apply for the electronic payment advice via email.
Safe, Fast, Comfortable make your life easier than ever.
- Enter www.aeon.co.th
- Register / Login to AEON Online Services.
- Click "Apply to stop paper statement".
- Confirm and submit e-mail address.
- Send consent form back to AEON Branch nationwide.
ÆON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Company Limited (Customer Services Department)
699 Modern Tower Building Srinakarin Road, Suan Luang, Bangkok 10250