All function is available free of charge. Customer who have AEON Credit card / Member Card that issued in Thailand, can be accessed to your monthly billing / available limit information by registration to AEON member service on this application.
Customer who already registered to AEON member service can use your member ID and password with both application and website.
AEON THAI MOBILE is free of charge to download and use all functions (Expect Internet fee charged by carriers)
Dashboard – You can access your card information easy!
- You can check your billing information and available limit information on One screen.
Pay Now – You can pay for AEON monthly billing from your bank account !
- You can pay AEON monthly billing from your bank account on application
- Your payment through this function will be online as soon as you paid, so you can enjoy available limit immediately. (In some situations, your payment may not online depending on circumstances)
- This function is available for K-Bank account only. (Available bank will be added continually.
- For using this function, you should registered for K-Bank Mobile banking service and download K-PLUS application on your device.
Easy and Safety login with Login PIN
- Login within PIN : 6 digit of numbers
- E-Statement (Review latest 6 months card statement)
- Conversion to Happy plan (Installment payment plan)
- Happy point inquiry and redemption
- Promotion Information
- Search Service Location (Branch / ATM / AEON lounge)
- iOS 8.0 or above
- Android 4.4.4 or above
- OTP (One Time Password) is a security feature which smarter, more advanced security system to protect your AEON Online Service account by sending through SMS to your mobile number registered.
- OTP is used to identification and authentication customer before allow to access to AEON Online Service system.
- Register AEON Online Service
- Logged in AEON Online Service if you did not log in more than 3 months
- Rewards Redemption in AEON Happy Reward
Save the environment with AEON Online E-Statement service to reduce paper usage.
Just 5 easy steps to apply for the electronic payment advice via email.
Safe, Fast, Comfortable make your life easier than ever.
- Enter www.aeon.co.th
- Register / Login to AEON Online Services.
- Click "Apply to stop paper statement".
- Confirm and submit e-mail address.
- Send consent form back to AEON Branch nationwide.
ÆON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Company Limited (Contact Center Department)
699 Modern Tower Building Srinakarin Road, Suan Luang, Bangkok 10250