Products & Services
Enjoy your time with AEON
New online payment service from AEON to help operate your e-commerce business flexibility by providing
variety of payment channels to enhance the conveniences of your customers in order to pay for products
and services through the internet. Ensure with the internationally-recognized standards of security protocols
together with the Real-Time payment report that will help you to monitor and manage your business efficiency.
- Credit card payment for VISA and MASTER CARD
- Order management and e-mail payment
- Cash payment via counter service
- Highly secure with internationally- security standards Secure Socket Layer 256 bit.
- Trustful with support security from Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code.
- Ensure the payments by using one-time password (OTP), which will send the SMS to the customer’s mobile number for verification.
- Fraud warning system when a suspicious transaction is inspected.
- A real-time operating system that merchant and customers will be notified the payment transaction at the same time.
- To connect and transmitting data easily by using the “http from post” format for connection. With ready-to-use functions for simple check the items you purchased or sold easily.
- Support variety of applications, such as Internet Explorer Browser version 5.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari, and more.
- Professional team supporting your concern and to suggest or answer your queries to complete your business cycle. You can contact call center for 7 days / 24 hours at 0-2697-7397-8 or e-mail at email@example.com
1. Required Documents
- A copy of the business registration certificate stating the business objectives and Copy of List of shareholders’ names (issued no more than 6 months). *Note: Include a copy of the name of the shareholder of the juristic person who holds more than 25%
2. A copy of ID of the authorized person and house registration. For foreigners or non-residents, a copy of passport
and work permit is required. Together with the work permit of the authorized signatories.
3. A copy of ID card of the shareholder / beneficiary (Holding more than 25%)
4. The financial statement
- Copy of front page of deposit account with the name of the company for money transferring/ a document payment by bank transfer
- Audited statement of income and balance sheets together with notes for the past two years
- A financial statement showing the last six-month performance (must be stamped by bank)
- A Document of bank guarantees issued by leading banks in Thailand. (AEONTs will report the guaranteed amount after receiving the statement of profit / loss and balance sheets)
- A document appointing AEONTs as a representative of tax withholding (attach with duty stamp 30.-THB)
5. Evidence of the business the establishment.
- A map and a picture showing where the business establishment is located.
- A copy of title deed of business establishment. For a rented office, a rental contract with validity of at least six months is required
6. An evidence of Internet domain name registration
- An evidence of Internet domain name registration with a sample web page pages images, order page and confirm the payment page.
- A Certificate SSL installation (if any).
7. Any additional document may require.
- A License or certificates for certain businesses.
- A Certificate of an official dealer or manufacturer.
- Company profile.